A property with a good Wireless security camera system is a property that’s likely to discourage break-ins.
You see, burglars not only choose properties situated in dark corners of the neighbourhood.
But they also go for the ones that take less than a couple of minutes to get into.These allow burglars to eliminate the possibility of being seen and getting caught.So when you equip your property with a security system, you basically make your property unattractive to criminals.
Benefits of Good Wireless Security System camera
To protect your property, whether it’s your home or your place of business, go with a wireless security system.If you want to purchase directly EZVIZ-FULL-HD-1080p-Outdoor-Surveillance-System and don’t want to continue reading our review go straight to Amazon.You can see the full listing and customers reviews of this product.
We go through the 3 things to look in for a good wireless security system and our recommendations.
Why go wireless with your security system?
For one thing, it’s a lot less expensive to install. You might not even need a professional to fit a system to your property.You could easily install most wireless security camera systems in the market today with just a screwdriver.For another, you don’t need to plug your walls with unsightly holes. Also, wired systems rely on phone lines.
So when you move to another neighbourhood or city, you might have to pay the installer to remove the system and transfer it to your new property.
3 Things To Look For In A Wireless Security System
Best Deal on Wireless Security System Camera- EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p
- 4 Ch. HD Analog Security System w/ 1TB HDD
- 4 x HD 1080P, 1/3 CMOS, 2.8mm Lens
- Up to 100 ft. Night Vision
- IP66 Weatherproof For Outdoor
- Free EZVIZ Cloud Access for Easy Setup & Remote Viewing
- Playback / Reverse Playback for Multi-Channel
- Internet connection required for remote viewing.
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher required for remote access on desktop devices.
- EZVIZ app required for remote access on mobile devices. – Download from the App Store or Google Play and
- Display Monitor with HDMI or VGA input required for direct viewing. – 720p Minimum
Fairly easy setup
Massive Hard drive space
Decent resolution even over VGA
High quality images and videos
Easy playback and setup alert
Able to use wireless USB mouse
Pretty descent night vision
🚫 No internal video<br>
I consider EZVIZ-FULL-HD-1080p-Outdoor-Surveillance-System a low-cost level system has an excellent HD night vision and support up to 100ft and also has excellent night time viewing on your smart device, can pinch to zoom.The DVR is basic and easy to set up and don’t need an internet connection.